Joy

$10.00$14.00

All of our bowties are handmade with love by the Imagine Tomorrow pack.

This tie is dedicated to those suffering with ADHD. 25% of proceeds are reserved for a quarterly donation to a rotating cause that is focused on fighting stigma against ADHD. The remaining 75% contribute to Imagine Tomorrow’s operations and mental health awareness activities. You are making a difference!Our bowties are made to fit all size dogs. The standard sizing can be estimated using the weight below chart:

Up to 20 lbs: Small

20-65 lbs: Medium

65 or heavier: Large

Clear
Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

A few of our resilient pack leaders

Joy

Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
SKU N/A Category

Description

This tie is dedicated to those suffering with ADHD. 25% of proceeds are reserved for a quarterly donation to a rotating cause that is focused on fighting stigma against ADHD. The remaining 75% contribute to Imagine Tomorrow’s operations and mental health awareness activities. You are making a difference!

Additional information

Size

Small, Medium, Large

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Joy”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *